Disclosure notice as per Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30th, 2003 covers the protection of persons vis-à-vis personal data processing. According to the above-mentioned legislation, such a processing will comply with the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and will protect your privacy and your rights. Therefore, pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data that you provide will be processed both in soft copy and in hard copy by the appointed staff for the following purposes: A) reply to information or commercial requests; advise updates; allow the subscription to events; respond to inquiries; acquire preliminary information aimed at entering into agreements; arrange commercial offers; comply with activities that are strictly associated with and instrumental to the management of relationships with users. B) use the data for promotional initiatives.
2. Data processing will be paper-based and/or on magnetic, electronic or web supports, in full compliance with the Privacy Code. Data will be stored for a period not longer than the purposes for which the data was collected and later processed.
3. The provision of the data and the consent are optional but, if they are lacking, the data controller may be incapable of responding wholly or partially to an interested party’s request. Failure to give consent for the purposes outlined under point B) does not entail any consequence except for the data controller’s impossibility to use the data collected for commercial and promotional purposes.
4. The data collected will not be released unless explicitly authorized to do so but may be notified to companies of the Group; providers of services for managing the information system; freelance professionals, assistance and consultancy firms or companies, usually appointed as data supervisors. The list of supervisors is continuously updated and made available at the data controller’s head office. Any further notice or release will occur only subject to the interested party’s explicit consent.
5. The data controller is: Calzaturificio Frau Spa, with head office in San Giovanni Ilarione (Verona), Via Torino 18/20.
6. You may enforce your rights at any time vis-à-vis the data controller, in accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003 by emailing the data Controller at email@example.com
7. Should you wish to receive promotional material or be kept up-to-date about our initiatives, we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter authorizing us to use the email address provided as mailing tool.
To all intents and purposes of Articles 7, 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, I hereby declare that I have read the disclosure notice regarding processing of my personal data, I am exhaustively informed about my rights and I know how and where to enforce such rights, therefore I consent to the processing and release of my personal data for the purposes under point A) of the disclosure notice and I consent to the processing and release of my personal data for the purposes under point B) of the disclosure notice.